This video is part 2 of the Salvation-Steps to Deliverance. You will be a New Creation in Christ Jesus. You will be Born Again and filled with the Holy Spirit of God through the Baptism of the Holy Spirit. Saved by His Grace and Mercy-Amen!
Archives for March 2010
The following are elements to be considered prior to the Deliverance ministry:
Rights to be there:When going through the Deliverance Ministry, we must consider the things in a person’s life that could give a demon or evil spirit the right to be there. Some of the issues to be considered are:
- Sins that may not have been confessed
- Soul ties
- Not being able to forgive person/persons
- Occult possessions (jewelry, statues etc.)
We must remove the rights of these demons through repentance, renouncing ,and granting forgiveness wherever applicable.
Bondage/Stongholds: We must guard our minds. Demons can have a field day and we will consider what we are thinking as our thoughts when they will belong to the powers of darkness. Other issues are feeling guilty or considering the Lord to be upset with you when this is not the case. We also must consider habits such as smoking, drinking, fornication, watching pornography and other types of similar activity. The Lord sees us as His children and wants us to be free.
Interview with the person to receive deliverance: The crux of the Deliverance ministry depends on the discerning of spirits, however, during a deliverance session the subject that is receiving deliverance will receive a lot more freedom if honesty is practiced. Sometimes issues will come to the ministry of the person which can be relayed to the minister. This type of information is essential (along with the discerning of spirits) to get a person free. These activities include: rapes, molestations, traumas, abuses, rejections and other activities that will come to mind.
Salvation is the first step to deliverance. Without committing your life to Christ here on this earth there is no chance that you will enjoy eternity with Jesus or blessings here on this earth. Give your heart to Jesus today!
Those that have been redeemed by the Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ and are saved by His Grace, have been given authority in Jesus Christ and to use His name. Jesus gave his disciples this authority when He walked the earth and all believers. This authority is for casting out demons,healing the sick and to preach (Matt 10:1, Mark 16:17-18). Jesus said: “And these signs will follow them that believe”. This authority operates because of the work that Jesus has already completed. We can look at a few scriptures in which Jesus gives this authority:
- Luke 10:17, “And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.”
- Mark 16:17, “And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils…”
- Acts 3:6, “…Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.”
We must consider this an honor to be able to use the name of Jesus! This is the most powerful name in the universe and His name is above every name.
Examples of Jesus’ Authority
Jesus exercised authority that was unique from anyone else throughout all time!
- Jesus cast out demons with the power of His Word: Matt 8:16: “When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word…”
- We see Jesus casting out demons using His Authority in Mark 1:27:”And they were all amazed, insomuch that they questioned among themselves, saying, What thing is this? what new doctrine is this? for with authority commandeth he even the unclean spirits, and they do obey him.”